Please make sure to prep for potential hurricane by removing everything from exterior areas adjacent to your home. This is important for the safety of your neighbors and property.
Posts by :
At ResidentCetnral, we have always believed that there is a tremendous opportunity to connect neighbors with businesses that serve the local community. The following advertising products help us achieve this goal while generating the revenue we need to create a sustainable business.
- Sponsored advertisements: ResidentCentral displays sponsored content from large regional and national businesses who we believe have valuable products and services to share with ResidentCentral members.
- Local Sponsorships: Local home service industry experts and real estate agents can promote their listings and advertise their expertise in their zip codes by purchasing a Local Sponsorship on ResidentCentral.
- Local deals: Neighborhood businesses can purchase local deals on ResidentCentral to advertise special offers to ResidentCentral members in their area.
Our mission is to be the central hub for trusted connections and the exchange of helpful information, goods, and services between private community members.
We want all members to feel welcome, safe, and respected when using ResidentCentral. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of Community Guidelines describing what behaviors are – and are not – allowed on ResidentCentral. The crux of our Guidelines can be boiled down to one simple statement: Please Treat Each Other With Respect.
Full details of our Guidelines can be found in the by clicking the menu in the upper right corner and then clicking Community Guidelines.
You can respond to a post on ResidentCentral by adding a new comment to a discussion. To respond, simply type your comment in the post comment section and click Post Comment
You can also add a reply to someone’s comment in a discussion by clicking ‘Reply’ on the comment, this will create or contribute to a thread on the original comment.
Replying to any comment or reply will notify the original commenter and anyone else who replied to them.
Click inside the “Add to” Button at the header of the specific page you would like to add a photo.
Fill in the required information.
Click Choose Image (next to Featured Image) .
Select the photo or video you would like to share.
If you would like to add additional images, choose “Upload Image” and select the photo or video you would like to share.
We’ve found that ResidentCentral portals are most useful when more neighbors join. Here are some tips that should help in growing membership in your neighborhood:
Reach out to your most connected neighbors, including:
- HOA Board Members
- Management Company Representatives
- Active Committee Members
- Long Term Residents and other influential members of the community
Consider sharing our introductory PDF and/or Demo Site with neighbors, so they can see the features that ResidentCentral has to offer and gain a better understanding of how your private community portal works.